out of no where randomness.. messed up..

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
Ok spo i went to my buddy deans house today ( must85) and we were gettin in the van to run some where and aguy pulls up.. says ' hey i got astrange question for you' im thinkin guy need sto use the pisser or something' deans thinkin the guy wants some sexual favor??
he asks if dean has a money saver magizine ( everyone in town gets it in the mail its a small mag maybe 5-10 pages with coupons for diff local buisness... the guy says ' im not from around here and i want one ill pay you for it' ok?? wtf so dean goes and gets it from the house and the guy gives him $40 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 cash!!! what the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf??????????????/

this guy just gave him 40 bucks for something everyone in town gets for free in the damn mail!!!!!!!!!

talk about things that make you go WTF!!!

u have to copy the modifications form, and paste it with your entry, with your mods listed. also dont forget to uncheck the show sig box at the bottom of the page, no need to see your mods twice

Ok spo i went to my buddy deans house today ( must85) and we were gettin in the van to run some where and aguy pulls up.. says ' hey i got astrange question for you' im thinkin guy need sto use the pisser or something' deans thinkin the guy wants some sexual favor??
he asks if dean has a money saver magizine ( everyone in town gets it in the mail its a small mag maybe 5-10 pages with coupons for diff local buisness... the guy says ' im not from around here and i want one ill pay you for it' ok?? wtf so dean goes and gets it from the house and the guy gives him $40 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 cash!!! what the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf??????????????/

this guy just gave him 40 bucks for something everyone in town gets for free in the damn mail!!!!!!!!!

talk about things that make you go WTF!!!

Haha, that is crazy!I:I

Maybe he owns a business that advertised. He lives in a different county or area where the paper is not available. He just wanted to get a copy fast to see that they posted his ad and he got what he paid for?........Just a thought. Still random and crazy.