other toys

I got me a little chinesse 50cc dirtbike and one of those electric mini choppers lol!!!

but aint nuttin like a regular bike u can wreck and get bac up but on some rare cases u dont get bac up lol

it will do about 103 maybe a little faster.
but i blew it up
and im in the process of rebuilding it and puttin some more stuff on it

I been into R/C pretty much forever. I started with 1/10 electric Grasshopper and worked my way up. Here's my 1/4 scaler. I run a 27cc nitro Go-ped motor on it :)

jackside.jpg

200710131839413-1.jpg

wow they run those in one of the pit i ride in but never with a motor that big sh*t i bet that thing would beat alot of nice quads they grt some crazy air too nice work

all custom ???????????????????????

It's a late 90's Raco buggy. Only the frame and front tires are stock. The motor is a Zen 23cc stroked to 27, ported, piped, and converted to nitro.
It will smoke the tires on pavement lol
200710141215591-1.jpg

Jacksburnout-1.jpg

i got an 05' kx100, a little chinese 50cc bike for messing around lol, honda recon, and my bro has an xr100

i got some rc cars(traxxas revo 3.3, Taxxas Jato 3.3,Traxxas t-maxx 2.5,HPI savage 4.4,TEAM ASSOSIATED mt18t,TRAXXAS nitro 4 tec 3.3) but i dont play with em no more, i have a kx125 and since my blaster sold last night im getting a yz250f,drz400s, and a specialized bmx bike, and a reline bmx bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
2007 Honda Foreman (camo), and my trusty bicycle that I ride to town, its about 20-30 minutes one way. Its not to bad.... :D

Last edited:
i got a cannondale F3000Sl bike with a lefty on it, this bike is worth more than my blaster and i ride it everyday. i did have a Raven that was worth $4000(it was carbon fiber and full suspension) but i broke the frame on it so i got this hardtail.