Other ATV's You Own/Ride..

What other ATV's do you Own/Ride? (multiple choice)

• Yamaha Raptor

Votes: 67 18.2%
  • Yamaha Grizzly

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • Yamaha Banshee

Votes: 82 22.3%
  • Yamaha Wolverine

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Yamaha YFZ450

Votes: 50 13.6%
  • Yamaha Warrior

Votes: 47 12.8%
  • Yamaha Kodiak

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 195 53.0%

• Total voters
I have my two lt80s and my ltf250 which with my motor on my blaster half blown, i think it would put up a pretty good fight, its way too torquey though, but the blasters the opposite, so it all evens out, hey the 250s for sale!

i like my blaster better cause i have credit problems so could not go buy a brand new 4 wheeler so i bought mine straight up for 1400 and have been adding stuff on from there but others i got that are great to is my honda oddyssey i modded from a 250 to a 600 yamaha snowmobile motor i fabricated to fit on myself was kinda easy to i welded one peice of angle steel in and i have an all time 4 wheel drive forman 450

Here are two pics of my trail queen. All stock except the rear rack. And it sets really crooked in the rear cause my bro and i bent up the rack with 300 lbs of firewood, me, and some other stuff on it. Then his friend found a tile ditch at about 30 miles an hour. Jumped about 30 feet, got a concusion, and bent the right rear shock mount. She still runs, jumps, wheelies, and climbs great. Gotta be one of the best utility atvs out there.

DSCF0096.jpg

DSCF0099.jpg

I own a 03 blaster and a 96 klr 250 dual purpose bike that ive been triyng to sale. lol. I also drive my friends yfz450 alot an a 94 warrior and 05 arctic cat 400 4x4 which is my other friends quad.

Tonight i learned a 500 Foreman can easily beat a 700 EFI ranger, unless dad wasnt wide open. We went out back riding looking for deer, and he went out and the middle of the field and stopped. So i came out of the woods and went over and stopped behind him. He took off and our dog flew out the back, landed in the corn field, jumped up and caught up with dad and he stopped. He was probably 400 feet from me, and i was only doing 5 while this was going on. So he takes off, and i take off. When we reach the other end of the field i was doing 42, and he had to be doing 38 cause i passed him, but he was on the inside of the turn, so i hit the brakes whipped it around and go going towards the neighbors house. I couldve beat him but i had to slam on the brakes to stay out of the neighbors field, and had to jump back onto the path. Ya gotta love them Foremans.

I dont have nor want a blaster.
but I have ridden
a 02 warrior
03 grizzly 660
and a now destroyed 08 ducks unlimited grizzly, she kinda rolled off a cliff.

i have an 06 grizzly 660
02 beartracker
05 grizzly 125
04 blaster
05 upc pitbike
05 blaster buying soon
just sold 02 banshee 350

I have a 89 Mojave that i just rebuilt.
Just picked up a 2000 Blaster that i am working on now.