Official Messenger ID List.

Wouldn't be easier to just add your messenger info to your user CP? Its much easier to just contact somebody by clicking on their public profile then going to this thread and checking to see if the person you want to message added his messenger ID here. Oh.. and if somebody forgot to add their messenger info, its still easier to PM them and ask :)

Unless i missed something, I don't see much point to this thread, sorry...

Oh and yeah... when posting your e-mail and messenger ID's this way, you open your selves up to spammers who may use this thread to just collect your info. So it is much safer to add all contact information to your public profile via the user control panel.

Welll, that would work, if everyone actually put their info in their profiles. But from looking at most of those who posted in here, hardly any of them had their profile updated.

you can do away with it if you really think its that wortless, I was just trying to help everyone get to know each other. I know I for one have met several new people just by adding them from this thread and saying Hi on yahoo/aim

but its your board, you do what you feel is necessary.

If you meet new people, that cool. Don't have to delete the thread if you guys want to keep it but it is not safe to post your e-mails like this unless you want to receive tons of Spam when this thread gets indexed to search engines.

How about everyone that wants to post their e-mail or messenger ID just types in something like "Yahoo messanger and personal e-mail added to profile" and actually add it to their profile.