odd food combos

samolia

Jul 13, 2008
Alger, Michigan
well due to my lake of sleep i have come up with a random topic....
ok everyone has that one food combo that they love to eat but it seams like everyone around them finds there favorite combo weird/gross nows your time to share it with your BF.com buddies....
there are going to be some rules to this theres only 2 so it cant be hard.... this is for fun so be honest and lets make our menus at home bigger haha...i know this is weird just try it hahahaI:I

RULE#1 im pretty sure no one wants to hear what you ate when you were high/stoned/drunk this has to be sober eating that you enjoy but others frown at..

RULE#2 you have to start your statment with "everyone looks at me weird when i eat......." then finish the sentence with what you like to eat duh haha...

ok ill start.

everyone looks at me weird when i get hot dogs put them in the bun with ketchup mustard "the norm" but then i dunk the hot dog in ranch and enjoy..

i knew a guy at work years back that used to bring "peanut butter and dill pickle" sandwiches for lunch........thats nasty!!!!

i knew a guy at work years back that used to bring "peanut butter and dill pickle" sandwiches for lunch........thats nasty!!!!

ive tryed that before cause a co-worker would bring it in its accually not bad..

oh yeah and people think im gross for putting ketchup on my eggs and grape jelly on my toast then dunking my toast into my eggs...

Everyone looks at me weird when I put BBQ sauce on my pizza. lol I got the idea from Dominoes, they actually offer that on their menu around here. Mmmm tasty...

My friends look at me weird when we go to Wendys and I get a chocolate frosty and then dip my fries in it and eat them....LOL