no luck

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
well i let my friend drive my blaster he hit the gas pulled a wheelie was too retarted to hit the back breaks the grabbar got bent so ok no biggie was looking today and the frame is bent by the oil reserve tank and cracked on the bottom 1/2 way around man i just wanna punch him square in the face...

whenever a friend rides one of my sleds i tell em "you brake it you fix it" not to be a weiner but i dont have money to fix other peoples f*ckups. they are always ok with the rules lol. I:I

yea i was riding his raptor cause i like doing slow wheelies.. never again will anyone touch it.. except for my best friend who has a kx85 he'd fix it no problem... i bent the frame back and waiting on my brother to weld it together...

take his quad and smash into a tree okay a couple years back I let my freind ride my blater in the snow well he comes full speed and goes over a snow bank and bends my a arms tires and handle bars and says sorry he didnt own a quad at the time and never does anything about it he gets this nice z400 and im like let me take it for a spin lol first I went throw a mud pit that was over the light ahah then I just drive where the a arm is right into a nice 8 inch oak tree and same exacted damage happend to his quad so I said u no fix mine I fix yours well in the end we both ended up with coustom a arms

After I blown two engines, I dont let anyone ride mine. I was the one who blown them, but I dont trust them anymore lol. I did let my buddy take mine yesterday to a friends house about two miles away on the street to get a carb for his dirtbike though lol

Letting unexperienced friends joyride on YOUR atv = Bad Idea. I learned the hard way. The same day that i bought and paid 4 my polaris with my own $$$, my friend rolled it down a huge hill with a creek at the bottom