Nice site

redline

Mar 3, 2010
Selah, WA
Nice site guys. My youngest son has been racing a blaster the last two years, he is stepping up to a 450 for the 2010 season but we still play with the blaster a lot. I've tried about everything you can try with a blaster keeping under 250cc for race class reasons. Vitos, LRD, Airosol, LA Sleeve, on the air cooled side, DT200 stuff with LA Sleeve big bores, YZ 250 swaps both 2 and 4 stroke on the liquid side. I hate to say this but the kid liked the 4 stroke best, he said it made the most power of any of them. I would like to post some pictures but not having much luck. I did get some in an album but I don't know how any one looks at them. We have sold both the yz powered blasters but are still playing with his DT, we are putting another DT together right now with a basically stock bore to see what the power difference is between the stock and worked over versions. still got some air cooled motors and sh*t loads of parts, look me up if I can help, if I can get the picture thing figured out I can take pictures of all kinds of mods. We sold both YZ's locally so I could still get some pictures of them if someone needed them. the motor swaps have always been pretty easy as long as you get your sprockets lined up on the swing arm. Thanks for letting me be part of a great site.
Vern Forenpohar

looks like you've played around a lot! photobucket is the easiest way to post pics, just create an account and upload pics, then just copy and paste the code into your reply.

welcome to blasterforum man

Welcome to BF bro. Sound like you have done a great share of Blaster motor swaps.

The DT looks like it belongs in the Blaster.