newb here just got free quad

ok I will how do u give some one rep and what is it?

see that little yellow bullseye looking thing under the persons name? you click that and put in how much rep you want to give or take. its just to let eveyone know if someone is a toolbag or not lol I:I

maybe that explains why my bike ran like sh*t cause it had a 240 kit and a dg exhaust. i wish i knew more about blasters before i bought mine. but live and learn and make the bike better anyway these guys know there sh*t throw them some rep if they hook you up with good info and welcome to the forum

yeah that's like running a 240 on a stock pipe....it'll run, but it'll be FAR from running how it should

This has to be one of the longest best introdution threads in a while I'm going to start a bulid thread on my bike soon just to document my ownership and the changes of my bike

well been forever lots of ups and downs a move while bike was still in pieces but got here running for the first time today and lord she is very very quick.

right now i have the fmf fatty pipe and power core silencer I found out I can send the power pros pipe back to them they will pull the dent and recoat it for like 75 bucks so i plan on doing that in the near future

Holy Thread ressurection batman !!!! YB was still a member here when this was started !!!! glad you got the blasty runnin good dude!!!! wheres the pics man , you know what we say PICS OR YOUR LYING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!