new toy/project

oldskooolracer

Feb 16, 2008
it's an 85 tri-z my brother just picked up.

New2520Camera25201365B25D1.jpg

i'm hoping my brother got it home and did a compression test and it hit 170
even after sitting for so long.

he was told the coil was toast, it's the same coil as the blaster so i'm shipping him my extra coil to try it out.

MY BROTHER LIVES IN COLOrado so he is bringing it down to me before we go to the sand dunes in oklahoma. i'm hoping that i can bring it with he also just scored up an 83 honda 250r thats in good shae and runs.

3pf3of3l4ZZZZZZZZZ92od399fe5b69dc12.jpg

3md3o83ldZZZZZZZZZ92oc157c5d1e22d12.jpg

3m13pa3l5ZZZZZZZZZ92oeaaba57f93e81a.jpg

awesome project man , i would love to have one of those, im pretty sure there are a few parts from the blasty that will work on that

I'M HOPING IT'S GOING TO BE A BEAST.

but either way if i don't like it i'll sell it and get something bigger,lol.

i wonder how much fun it would be on a blaster frame.

i can't wait to get them all in the sand

this is what my brother will be spending most of his time on down there.
01 RM250

nice tri z .. i missed out on a killer deal.. running riding fresh rebuilt tri z all in tackt, extended swinger alum rims and dg national pipe.. guy sold it for like $500 bucks!!!!!

got a deal in the works for a 85 kawsaki tecate 250r .... banshee slayers!!! guy had to order a new throttle and calbe for it.. his buddy clipped a tree with it .. guess he got scaed of the power

Reactions: oldskooolracer
i'm looking forward to it i'm having an issue finding a front tire for it..

25x8.00x 12 crazy size any thoughts

OK so my brother starts going threw it and one issue is that there is no air box on it.

just like the lights thing it was set up for flat tracking,,,,, well it has a 38mm

kleihn carb on it also. i wonder what else has been done to it.

he got it fired up list night after getting the wiring right but is haveing issues getting it to fire up again. i wonder if the fuel pump is bad it haddnt been ran in a couple of years.

the guy he got it from ha snever even got it to start he just gave up.