New to the forums and the Blaster!

OK, so is the rear shock on this thing not factory?

I knew the nose wasnt factory because he gave me the factory one, and the same with the heel guards because he gave me the factory ones for that as well. Would I be able to sell the factory heel guards and nose? or are these things changed for a reason?

OK, so is the rear shock on this thing not factory?

I knew the nose wasnt factory because he gave me the factory one, and the same with the heel guards because he gave me the factory ones for that as well. Would I be able to sell the factory heel guards and nose? or are these things changed for a reason?

that looks to be a stock rear shock to me, an 03-06 nose piece,
and i'd be interested in a good set of stock black plastic heelgaurds in good shape,
pm me a pic

Ill pm you some pics tomorrow. I work for an auto glass wholesaler and we deliver to Johnstown/Altoona every night, so If you are interested I could get them to you pretty easily. The heel guards are not plastic though....but they are in really good shape.

Ill pm you some pics tomorrow. I work for an auto glass wholesaler and we deliver to Johnstown/Altoona every night, so If you are interested I could get them to you pretty easily. The heel guards are not plastic though....but they are in really good shape.

There are plastic pieces that attach to the heel guards and fenders

oh, you're talking about the metal floorboards,
i need the black plastic pieces (heelgaurds) that connect the floorboards to the fenders