new stickers and wheels

those rear tires are 20 inch holeshots. for some reason they look alot bigger and balloony than my old 20 inch razers. as far as the rims the fronts are just painted stockers that i put alot of effort into so they look half decents and the rears ar itp aluminums that i got a good deal on but i think 9 inch rims would look better. and i have no front fenders cause im a tall goofball and i hit my knees on them and break the mounting tabs, plus i needed the holes for my headlights haha. thanks for the comments

for the chome i washed the wheels real good then took the shine off the stock paint with some mellow sand paper. then sprayed with rustoleum brown primer and used rustoleum metallic finish chrome for the top coat i may have to put some clear over it becuse it says indoor use though. then i did the same process on the hubs but used some old paint for r/c car bodies. i'm not sure how it will hold up because made for use on lexan but hopefully the primer with help. the color was metallic candy red i believe the label has been missing a long time.