new riding areas in PA

To get Joe's thread back on topic....check out this riding area near the poconos Trevorton Pa.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I moved to pa. 6 years ago went to paragon alot with the jeep now we go to raush creek. I got a quad so the wife will go ride with me she won't get in the jeep.

No I moved to pa. 6 years ago went to paragon alot with the jeep now we go to raush creek. I got a quad so the wife will go ride with me she won't get in the jeep.

My wife won't go near my jeep, but she'll dog out a jet ski, quad or snowmobile...go figure.

I have a state park right behind my house with snowmobile trails in there wonder if you can take the bike on there?

I have a state park right behind my house with snowmobile trails in there wonder if you can take the bike on there?

Do you live in A Pocono Country Place? I know the Tobyhanna State Park has some snowmobile trails, it's so tempting to ride there as it's across the street from me, but I won't risk the fines and such if I get caught.

No I don't live in PCP I live near thornhurst about 500yrds from the river. There are trails up near my house also next to the river.

pic of my brother in-laws jeep, it has all that articulating suspension stuff, ya pull some pins or sumthin???? full cage, spyder body armor.......
and george watch for it comin thru greensburgh, he's the vice principle at hempfeild

Attachments

• l_884b386cfe684281b95e2831b8dfca9a.jpg
    l_884b386cfe684281b95e2831b8dfca9a.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 254
hey for you guys in eastern pa my wifes uncle owns a track. Irsih Valley motorsports. check it out,its a pretty nice track.bout 15 20 mins from treverton for all you boyz who ride the coal dunes.

hey for you guys in eastern pa my wifes uncle owns a track. Irsih Valley motorsports. check it out,its a pretty nice track.bout 15 20 mins from treverton for all you boyz who ride the coal dunes.

Do they have a web site? I may check it out when/after I hit the Trevorton dunes!

heres the link to the fenshoffs site......
Home Page

Hey guys I got an email from the guy who owns this place he is needing more members ASAP! He has 1 week to raise $1900 or he looses the land. So if your interested sign up not a big place to ride but it is a place $25 a month is a small price to pay to keep trails open.

Thanks for letting us know. Guys if you can you should help this cause it isnt far from Jersey and its a LEGAL place to ride.

Well I think this is the last weekend for this place if he doesn't get enough people. So last push to try and help out keeping trails open. Last I heard he needs 40 more members could be less by now but don't wait.