New Ride

CC&Fabb

Jun 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
So I piked up this little project last week. Cost me $100.00 for the whole bike. First thing I did was get rid of the spray painted black plastics (they were yellow), and tare the whole thing down and paint the frame and swinger. I bought the Millville tires, Uni Air filter, new grips/twist throttle and the Red CRF 50 plastics for all under $100.00. I think it looks pretty good! Only problem is the engine burns oil like a 2 stroke and the tranny is jacked. You can shift through all 4 gears going up or down and most of the time you can't find second. I will be getting a new 124cc engine here in the next few weeks. Now on to what you all want to see, the pictures!

IMG00026.jpg

IMG00027.jpg

IMG00028.jpg

Yea I could just replace it but, its only a 110cc right now and I want the 124cc. Also I can get the 124cc engine with CDI, coil and all the wiring plus carb for $260 shipped. I am not worried. I dont think that its worth it to spend money even work on this engine. Other problme is that I dont know what China brand it is to get the parts for. Thanks for the compliments though guys!!

thats thing is such crap. j/k

im hoping to pick one up here in the next few weeks. than we can ride together.

the main reason in buying these things was to have something to ride while we are re-building our blasters.

Last edited:
Yea I could just replace it but, its only a 110cc right now and I want the 124cc. Also I can get the 124cc engine with CDI, coil and all the wiring plus carb for $260 shipped. I am not worried. I dont think that its worth it to spend money even work on this engine. Other problme is that I dont know what China brand it is to get the parts for. Thanks for the compliments though guys!!

Good stuff, im sure you will love the 124. Sellin the 110 on ebay?

pit bikes are a blast i use to have one that i bought off a girl for $150 ran and drove good, had a new seat and was barely ridden i use to use it when i went bow hunting to ride the hill, it wasnt anything but a cheapy but it was stil fun

Yea man cool lil bike but I was confused by your statement "it shifts like a 1950 ford truck". So it shifts like your pushing the gear through rust? You can't shift because the tranny wasn't made to last that long? Lol jk man cool project. Lot of people going after those little things. And my kids quad is china made and it is a little difficult to find parts. And if you haven't seen them yet the mini quads with as sparky said weedwacker motors are ridiculous quick for 50's. Just not safe for kids haha

Blasterman I didnt know that you drove a man truck there. I love those 4 door dakotas. I have a Durango!

Anyways, I may just keep the old 110 and break it down and see what parts i can get for it and replace them if they arnt too much. D.jackson rode my bike down the street today and couldnt get it to hit 2nd gear either. Then after that I was having problems finding N. The tranny is bad on it.

I like riding it so far. i have only taken it out to my parents house. They dont really have much to ride on but its decent. Now we are building D.jackson his pit bike as well. Once we both get them done it will be on!