new lifted truck =)

blasterkid89

Jan 2, 2009
good old canisteo ny
heres a couple pics of my new truck gotta pick it up in 2 weeks i decided to sell my tiburon for 3k and bought a new truck, its a 94 ram 1500 4x4, 5.9L 4" body lift, 5" skyjacker kit, and 36's , and comes with a parts truck
dodgeram1500.jpg

dodgeram15002.jpg

Hoping on a silverado or sierra 2500 with the 6.0 or 8.1 depending on the year. Love the G80 locking rear diff. Only prob is they have issues with the 6 speed trans shifting weird. Im looking at spending about 7000 on one. Prolly a 2500 6.0 ext cab long bed (8ft). Enough room for my quad and a tool box with some bags.

sounds sweet, always wanted a 4x4 truck to haul my stuff but that might be a pita in the new truck haha, but i figured all the other guys drive 4x4s to school and the truck came along can't wait to get it on the road in the spring and drive it to school, and maybe even take it to prom=) lol

sounds sweet, always wanted a 4x4 truck to haul my stuff but that might be a pita in the new truck haha, but i figured all the other guys drive 4x4s to school and the truck came along can't wait to get it on the road in the spring and drive it to school, and maybe even take it to prom=) lol

Bring the bed to the woman. Good plan :) lol!

yeah nice truck man.. i am currently putting a rebuilt tranny in my truck because i sheared all the gears during a mud run.

Ur lucky you got extra money and a parts truck because i gaurantee you you will need a new transmission soon justy warning you the trannys suck in the dodges

Ur lucky you got extra money and a parts truck because i gaurantee you you will need a new transmission soon justy warning you the trannys suck in the dodges

You are 100% correct.It's like dodge had fisher price build there tranny's.I had a dodge ram before my ford supercab and it went through 2 tranny's in 2 1/2 years.But then again my wife drives a ford minivan and just went in the shop yesterday for $3000 for a full rebuild on the tranny.ouch is right.Anyways enjoy the truck and it looks very nice.Good luck with it.

You are 100% correct.It's like dodge had fisher price build there tranny's.I had a dodge ram before my ford supercab and it went through 2 tranny's in 2 1/2 years.But then again my wife drives a ford minivan and just went in the shop yesterday for $3000 for a full rebuild on the tranny.ouch is right.Anyways enjoy the truck and it looks very nice.Good luck with it.

Seems like a junkyard trans woulda been the better option. What year minivan?

I dont know how you guys beat your trannys up but I have a 2000 Durango with the 4.7 and I have 115k on it and I have NO tranny problmes at all.

Anyways Nice truck, it would be better if you had have an extended cab! That is the only kind of truck I would buy....But, its still a nice truck.

yeah i have always wanted a jacked up 4x4 pref a dodge was looking for a stock 02 + style then i found this one and fell inlove with it. she'll def be going to some mudd pits =) i plan on getting a winch, bumper guard, and maybe a roll bar/ light bar eventully an 3"? dual exhaust but between buying the truck, getting it on the road, and filling her up i think my future pay checks are all spent haha, but like they say it all takes time