new! help?

DMC make the full Alien system, my son uses one on his bike, it is great for MX as it really pulls in the low/mid region, but it looses a fair amount of top end.

Ok cool ill do a plug chop and find out whats going on there but also if some of you guys that has had your blaster know any really good sites for parts let me know cuz ive found alot of sites but not sure about quality and what brands are best for blasters... i was thinking about here soon getting a full fmf exhuast and then it would deff need to me re jetted but i was just gunna buy a new/better carb and put the money into that! Just let me know what ya think and some good brands to uae or try out....also for swing and axle im going to try and find a +4 swing and not sure on the axle size yet but let me know what some of ypu guys have and if its any good for the money!
Thanks

Having ridden a blasty with FMF fatty, not bad, I think the toomey has much better mid range, and the power pros, (right bends) have the top end pull like no other!

For Trails and General use, Ya can't beat a Toomey, for everything else I'd run a right bend, Hands down!

Also try 14/40 gearing, will give ya a boost up top with out sacrificing low end IMO!

Ok so big upadate need help what is a good company for theoil block off plate and is it true you have to split the case to do the block off and make it work??? And also good web sit for a new carb im just gunna be running a aftermarket air filter and full after market exhaust thats it no bore and no porting...so what would a good place to start number wise with jet sizes for those mods?