New Guy from NJ!

There is a thread on here let me find it for ya.. If I didn't have rear hydro's already I would probably do the same..

Cant find the tread but Member Awk08 Does the brakes..

Where in Jersey you from?

Little far from me.. Never know where you Jawsey folks are from.. o_O Open atv race and practice day at Playboy in Walden new York this weekend.. I bit far from you maybe though,, maybe not.. .. http://waldenmx.com/

So NJ dmv sucks. They won't let me title it without out a bill of sale. Soooo I hoped on eBay and bought a frame with one. I'm going to powder coat it and start throwing everything on there.

If you had gotton a bos from the guy you got it from would count. it wouldnt have to come from the guy before him...

For mine i had the guy sign a piece of paper that said "i sold this to -- for -- " and it works

call up the guy you bought it from and ask him to sign a piece of paper saying he sold it to you legally

Mine was through at least two, and i just got mine BOS from the guy i bought it from.

Did you have the DMV ring up the VIN number? If its not stolen, the last guys signature should be good enough.
Thats how mine went, they never asked anything about the original person that it was register under

i think your meaning "title" you only need a bill of sale,,, every state is different but like 40 bucks and a bill of sale it will be good for like 2 years....write down the vin number on frame on bill of sale,date names ect.. the registry is not going to care:) if it is stolen then cops might be at your door :)

hmm interesting....if that's true and they let me register that with just a bill of sale couldn't I just have a friend sign it saying he sold it to me?o_O I mean it was all cash so theres no proof that he didn't right?

Idk how motivated the guy I bought it from will be to sign a bill of sale

this site would be a good sticky on this site as well for anyone looking to purchase a machine that doesn't come with a title