New girl in town

welcome.. i dont think he ment you cant afford them.. think he ment there kinda over priced compaired to gettin a set of maiers and painting them pink... i looked at pb stuff and said nope!!!
nice toys.. nice lookin zilla aka the bastard child of the quad world.. always look better parked then riding cuz ya know if it runs there fast as hell tell they blow up and they allways do!!!
... and the rear tires on your blaster look to be turf tamers... and .. yeah welcome again

and thats right teach them young!!! my son is two and i know when he is tall enough to kick the kicker down more than 3 inches he wil start and steal my blaster...

welcome.. i dont think he ment you cant afford them.. think he ment there kinda over priced compaired to gettin a set of maiers and painting them pink... i looked at pb stuff and said nope!!!
nice toys.. nice lookin zilla aka the bastard child of the quad world.. always look better parked then riding cuz ya know if it runs there fast as hell tell they blow up and they allways do!!!
... and the rear tires on your blaster look to be turf tamers... and .. yeah welcome again

and thats right teach them young!!! my son is two and i know when he is tall enough to kick the kicker down more than 3 inches he wil start and steal my blaster...

Great guess on the rear tires. Yes they are turf tamers. I actually went over the bike and its not as stock as I thought. I guess I forgot what I had done to it. My attention was ver focused on the "bastard child". Yes that bike was insanely fast!!! But sadly every trip out she did blow up. Not to mention the annoyance of having to kick it over. (I often gave up and got a pull start) I will be picking your brains quiet alot as I pull out the blaster and dust it off.

As far as the plastics...I know what he meant I was just busting his chops...it's my MO you'll all get used to it. I would never recomend painting plastics. Doesn't matter how much prep time and how many clear coats they are still very fragile. One good flex and they start to chip. I dont like the pink on the maiers anyways so I guess blue is fine for now.

Great guess on the rear tires. Yes they are turf tamers. I actually went over the bike and its not as stock as I thought. I guess I forgot what I had done to it. My attention was ver focused on the "bastard child". Yes that bike was insanely fast!!! But sadly every trip out she did blow up. Not to mention the annoyance of having to kick it over. (I often gave up and got a pull start) I will be picking your brains quiet alot as I pull out the blaster and dust it off.

As far as the plastics...I know what he meant I was just busting his chops...it's my MO you'll all get used to it. I would never recomend painting plastics. Doesn't matter how much prep time and how many clear coats they are still very fragile. One good flex and they start to chip. I dont like the pink on the maiers anyways so I guess blue is fine for now.

i painted mine.. i ride HARD .. the rears i got from the ox and he painted them black na dheld up good.. few nicks here and there from ice chunks.. well see if they can handle my riding!!

on the note of turf tamers. fleet farm sells terf savers... there like riding mower tires with maybe 1/4 tread spaced close together.. i think i gonna get two of them for some back yard sideways shenanagans.. wife was bitching last fall about me roosting grass in the back yard

You'r not roosting.....your "de-thatching the yard" Buy your wife a quad and let her tear it up too :)

she has one :) 1990 trail boss 250cc 2 stroke full auto with revers custom painted black and gun metal grey. the indestructable boss!! it has hit trees, been tipped over, rolled jumped, pulled my 1961 caddy fleet wood out of the garage and onto a trailer.. pulled my blaster back to the truck once, pulled car trailers, pulled my room mates pontiac astre, feel threw the ice on the river.. and FLOATS!!!.. been threw hell and back original motor. never been opend up!!
had plugs and belts changed thats it!

and its is roosting :) grass stuck to the house and the fence 15 feet from my turn around in the back yard LOL

NICE! Ya there is no playing that one off as detatching!! Ah well thats the life of a speed junkie. Very funny to hear her quad floats!!!!