New from Arizona

rickstricks

Jan 17, 2009
Arizona City
Just wanted to introduce myself and family to the site. I bought my son his first blaster about 6 months back for 600 bucks and have since made it a very fun little ride. I like to subscribe to a good forum for every type of bike I own and this seemed to be the best around for blasters so here we are. The blaster is primarily my son's, but I have my fun with it too. We do a lot of riding here in AZ and quite a bit in Mexico and the Glamis dunes as well. We're always looking for new people to ride with, so if you live around the area give us a shout. I also build offroad bikes of all types and have quite a bit of experience working with them, so I may be able to offer some helpful tips and advice if any of you ever are having trouble with your machines. My 8 year old son rides his 240 Vito's big bore with Paul Turner hi rev, 35 airstryker, +3+1 arms, maier race plastics, and full front and rear hydro brakes from a banshee. I ride a 86 250r with an ESR 350 4mil stroker engine, +3+1 arms, 40.5mm Keihin, durablue axle, and fullbore plastics and also a 97 CR250 dirtbike with a Pro X 350 kit and ESR 40.5 Keihin. My wife rides a 87 banshee with Paul Turners, MX porting, 2-1 Trinity intake with a 38 airstryker and +6 swinger. My 14 year old daughter rides a 05 Kawasaki KFX700 with a ton of cosmetic upgrades, but only a Dyna ignition for performance. I also have a 2 and a 3 year old daughter who have not started riding yet, but will soon. Look forward to meeting you all. Rick