New Build info

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude get off my thread. i dont need to explain sh*t to you. im american and your canadian. end off story.

oh. see there, you went to f*cking far. this doesn't have anything to do with me being canadian, you just don't like me. DO NOT f*ckING PULL THAT sh*t. your just f*cking ignorant. Canada's a great f*cking country and were the niceset people in the world, I love you, dont say anything about my f*cking country you degenerate ahole.

thats what i mean. grow up. im talking to you with respect and your going to bad mouth me. honestly f*ck yourself and i am going to try and get you band now

you havent said one thing to me with respect, faggot.

who f*cking thinks talking sh*t about canada, when its not even relevent, is respectfull?

hey ahole,just to let u know,now i regret selling it to u,and i changed the oil every 2 weeks so stick that up your ass,and if it was that bad ,then y did u buy it,and put all this so called money into it when u said u had seven blasters already

no need to biotch him out. he knows hes an idiot and you know you were good to it. thats how he gets every penny he can and makes others feel like sh*t.

u guys are all idiots but 89 is definetly number 1. and 99blaster i did nothing to you. you tryed to be a cocky ass and i told you whats up, dont cry. i didnt nothing to you except pay you the money for your bike (which was a rat pos when i bought it) aka i paid 275 for it. i dint get no deal there and 89 you have to get a life other than fighting with me over the internet cause you dont like me. get over it or stop talking

Status
Not open for further replies.