need you guys to look at this pic i need help

2stroke4life34

Apr 2, 2010
30 miles south of chicago
what is suppose to be in that hole in front of the clutch, it seems like there was something there but i have no idea, also where can i get a plug for the carb?

Attachments

• blaster 043.jpg
    blaster 043.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 165
and what kinda plug? like so it doesnt leak on ur motor?? just get a longer line and run it down below ur fram aout an inch.

where im talking about on the carb its on the right side, the brake side there is 2 open ports one on the left and one on the right,its hard to explain so bear with me i was doing a 2 wheel wheelie and saw gas pouring out so im puzzled

ok, one of those ports is an overflow vent, the one that's the same color as the carb, and the other one that's a brass nipple is for the oil injection, and it HAS to be plugged or you'll have a nasty air leak

i had a rubber plug in mine and the hole eventually cracked and got bigger. but i got a extra left side bottom end so im good

any good hardware store will have a plug for your carb, make sure to get a tube of sealant for gas oil resistance.ask the hardware store people they will know what it is

thanks for the help the reason why its so dirty is cuz it came from a junkyard and it has a oil gas and everyother leak when i got it a week ago, i paid 200 buck for it it starts on first kick but it seems to have alot of little problems but i want to make sure all seals, plugs, wires, gaskets are in place before i start cleaning it, id hate to get water in any cases. im new to 4 wheelers so im asking alot of questions just to make sure im doing everthing right! thanks for all the help and yes i will clean it soon, then i will start buying parts, anyone have any ideas on a cheap but decent swing arm and a arms or what i should use i been told a lot of diffrent things what do you guys think?

200 is a great deal. i would suggest cleaning the bike so that way you can figure out were the leaks are coming from better. also i would wait on the swing/a arms until you have the engine in order and everything else. for stability though for now you could put a banshee axle on it or get some wheel spacers. also rocky moutain has extended axle's for around 200 i think. as far as the plug for the stator case, i would visit you local auto parts start and get some apoxy, mis it and use it to cove the hole. you can sand and also pain the apoxy to help cover it up. it was said before about your carb, extend the gas vent line and i would pull the oil pump cover off and see if the oil pump is sill there. if not you auto part store should have some rubber nippels that will fit on the oil injection nipple nicely as a cap for it(i put a realy small amount of silicon it the hole and let it dry also before capping). OH welcome to the forum also. again just my thoughts and suggestion, just food for thought...welcome again