need somethen answered u xbox 360 owners

blasterjarred

Sep 7, 2008
missiouri (booteheel)
ok my sister has a gamertag and we bolth play the same game NFS prosreet and im wanting to race online and sh*t along with my of our games but my account on the xbox is not online and i cant get on hers to play becouse she has one on nfs so how can i make my account online i asked ppl at gamestop they said u can do it and i tryed the way the explained me but couldnt find how to do it thanks and if any of yall have it we should play

^^^^ yea, go buy a xbox live membership card, and there you go, also pro street is gay. get a real race game like forza2. or a sweet game like COD4 or COD5 or even GOW2.

yea i kno forza2 is amazing im mad at my self for sellen it a wile back but i think im guna get it for christmas and we alredy have a live card but i kno u can put it on more then one profile

you need a new live account...you can only use one card on one gamertag..not one card to 2 or 3..dont work like that..

once you get it working add me

PUREbloodshot

PS. prostreet rocks, and PURE rocks and COD4 rocks and COD5 sucks ballls!! along with gears 2

you can pay with a credit card.
btw, be careful, i payed with my mom's credit card and little did we know it kept charging every month.
i was like, wow, this has been a long month, lol