Need advice

I use top end power band, I been racing my dad on a Polaris ranger and I can't get the power band in 6th gear it dies due to lack of fuel or no fuel. Would a fuel filter be a couse of it also

I use top end power band, I been racing my dad on a Polaris ranger and I can't get the power band in 6th gear it dies due to lack of fuel or no fuel. Would a fuel filter be a couse of it also

yea remove that fuel filter, the blaster has a filter in the tank co no need for a fuel filter. if you have a actual big bore kit i would recomend a 34mm keihin carb. post all your mods and if you actually have a bigbore kit tommorow and we can get it figured out what you need

Will do, so far I know it has a FMF pipe, uni air filter and ngk plug. The previous owner claimed bout the bbk and all new racing guts. Besides that everything is stock, and I want it to be as fast as i can get it.

Yes on lugs, all years of blasters. The front is 4x156 and same as all other Yammy sport quads. The rear is 4x 100 and is Blaster only. By swapping hubs you can use 4x115 which is all other Yammy sport quads.

That's sweet, I found some new tires mounted on the rim at a junk yard and bought them for 50 bucks a piece and the lug pettern on the new rims are smaller than my stock lug pattern so I'm gonna go and the the hub off the other yamaha and put on mine