Need a crank put in a bottom end, pros only!

bman120579

Dec 31, 2008
Eau Claire, WI
I will cover shipping to and from with my UPS account, just need a guy with the know how and the means. I have it pulled and covers off. I dont have a crank but have paypal so PM me asap.[/FONT]

Last edited:
ill do it i may be 16 but im very exsperiance i am doing a motor right now just need a few parts to be done

It would help to spell experience right. =)) OP I suggest trying to find someone local, or just get a service manual and tackle it yourself. You'll want to freeze the crank for a couple days and heat up the cases and bearings before putting it in.

It would help to spell experience right. =)) OP I suggest trying to find someone local, or just get a service manual and tackle it yourself. You'll want to freeze the crank for a couple days and heat up the cases and bearings before putting it in.

shut up get off a blaster forum with that 4-pokey lol!!!!

ya i would also say do it urself. not too hard..good experience also. i did my first without a manuel, not bragging. just letting u know how easy it is.

Well I can do it for you. Talk to 4cfed or codeykeon for a reference. I have all the tools, knowledge, manual and my shop. Dont think Id even charge you if you had all the right parts. Bring it over here and Ill teach you how. Im in Green Bay.

Well I can do it for you. Talk to 4cfed or codeykeon for a reference. I have all the tools, knowledge, manual and my shop. Dont think Id even charge you if you had all the right parts. Bring it over here and Ill teach you how. Im in Green Bay.

Thats a good deal right there for you.The knowledge is worth more than anything.Good looking out for members The Ox.

Just make sure you have everything you need, because everyone else on this forum has all my parts, Im all out except the steer stem and stator.

I think he needs a crank too, he was asking what kind to get before.
Ya, I need a crank, so rather than make a new topic "need crank" I'll just waylay this thread, ANYBODY have a new crank or barley used crank? I'll cover shipping, just need a price. I will also need a seal kit, and what else? THX for the help.