My solution to a shortened plug wire... thank you Molson!

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
I got my new NGK cap today so I figured I would cut a small piece of wire off to start fresh, (first mistake), I did so by "eyeballing" as I couldn't locate my ruler so i guesstamated-how much to trim! Anyhow, I was off by 3/16"- somebitch. I played around and played around, had another one I bought but it needed a trim too, yip again a hair off, sh*t not my day, so decided to step away, grab a couple molsons, and then think about it!

I love the way Molson helps me think!!!

I was able to cut a couple pieces of aluminum bar 2 3/4" long- drill the holes.I had take a little off here a little of there, to clear the weld on the inside and to clear the wigth of the coil and leave enough room to plug the orange wire on! Hmmm, move it further away from the exhaust I thought can't hurt it, so here is what it ended up looking like, right above the carb- I'm happy with it!

This is with the tank on plenty of room!
coil-relocation-(1).jpg

This is top shot-
coil-relocation-(3).jpg

Side shot-
coil-relocation-(6).jpg

You know if it was bud light you were drinking you would have never cut that wire to short!!!! bahahhahahahhaa looks great bro.Nice job

You know if it was bud light you were drinking you would have never cut that wire to short!!!! bahahhahahahhaa looks great bro.Nice job

BWaahhaaaaa ya if it was bud light I'd cut it completely off and then use duct tape to fix it! You funny somebitch.