My Blasters a Beast/ tow truck

Apr 21, 2008
long island, New York
well my toy hauler a.k.a ford rangers water pump broke like a month ago so ive treid to fix it but too many problems, so my cuz is gonna fix it he lives about 5 blocks away and since none of my friends have trucks we use the blaster to tow it was surprised it did it, ill have a video up in a few days

sweet..i use my blaster to rolll start my dads 350x cause them thing where famous for extreamly hard to kick so u get wore out fast soo wee pull it with my blaster..not so far as a truck but still good tow machines

lol... the 350x's were also known to be 98% impossible to start in cold weather....

i used the old trail boss to pull my 61 caddy fleet wood outta the garage and pushed the caddy into a car trailer with it...

yea i have not towed anything with my blasty... ive pulled a few logs out of the way, and rocks for paths.. but thats about it

My daugther had to use her '73 ATC 70 to pull my Blaster up out of the ruts I created in the yard. Makes for great turns but no so much after the rain. I have to stick again and take some pics and/or video. Love the little Hondas

My wife used to use her TRX 90 to pull start my old Quadzilla. And pull what ever broke. Now we use "The Hauler."