My Blaster Build

blaster93

Dec 7, 2010
Green Bay,WI
Well I actually have some time to post up my build before the next semester at college begins. What I have is a $400 1993 Yamaha Blaster.The previous owner had the engine professionally rebuilt and bored over(have all documents). When I got it it wasnt finished being put back together so I took over. I got everything put back together and after one ride decided it needed a change. Not everything is done yet so dont critisize.lol

When I first got it
1212101723.jpg

PowderCoated Frame
1220101821.jpg

The engine installed
1221102000.jpg

1223101232.jpg

New Carbon fiber plastics from Maier!
1224101342.jpg

1224101407.jpg

YFZ style front fenders in CF white( I know, no exhaust yet)
0110111156.jpg

0110111156a.jpg

My custom Made scoops
0110111158d.jpg

Well so far this is where it is. Theres some missing like brake cables and the chain but there on now. Heres a list of whats to come when $$ hits: YFZ style rear fenders,black seat cover,polished rims wrapped in maxxis tires, extended swing arm+4, extended axle+5,nerf bars,ac bumper,pipe and silencer. Thanks for looking!

Reactions: 79 bronco
Looks awesome.... deffinately get a new seat and rear plastics. Next i would upgrade the shocks, then probably tires....... Good job looks great

Absolutly SICCK
Iv been waiting for a member to do a WHite frame that looks so bad ass dude
BTW those are maier Race fenders.
Try to find a white raptor rear fender ill teach ya how to put i on haha

Thanks guys. Ill be updating when anything new happens.I have ordered all the plastics upfront from maier because there on close out. The blaster yfz style rears are out of stock in CF white. I was checking into raptor rears.otherwise i was going to buy the rears from maier in one of the remaining colors and paint it. Definetly have to get fenders,seat,rims/tires to make it look good.

should have also painted the cases and jug to give it the gloss black look like the stator cover.

Yea i was thinking about it but liked the clean aluminum case look.Too much paint looks like you just spray bombed everything while it was together.lol But maybe in the future,thanks

well blaster came with them sprayed black iirc. so it would just be a "touch up".
and i wouldn't suggest doing the spray painting while it is all together. i would do it with the cases split and paint each piece seperate. only way to get a good look.

hope you get some money to get the other parts soon.

Also here is another way of mounting a 03 hood to a older frame. I dont know if anyone has done it yet but here it is:
0105111331.jpg

just make one for each side.Holds the hood tight