My 94 blaster

The color looks great! It will be interesting to see how the rebuild holds up. I know there are a lot of haters about the parts you used. At least you did the process right though, leak testing and plug chopping in the future
I'm curious to see myself and will definitely post any outcome I get from the cheaper parts but so far I'm pleased with them

I think I got a different seat cover than you did. Mine came in but it's not near wide enough to wrap around the sides where that bend is

I thought that too at first but if you use a heat gun and stretch it, it will fit. It took me about an hour to an hour and a half to stretch it and staple everything in place. If you don't feel confident in trying it you could take it to a upholstery place and see how much they want to put it on for you.

Well the stitching doesn't really match the curve of the seat. That same person on ebay makes another seat cover for blasters that resembles the stock seat. I got one coming that has red where the Grey is on the stock seat. That one I got was like 3 inches from wrapping around the curved section. That would be a lot of stretching. I figured I'd just get the one that is like the stock cover so it doesn't have to stretch as far. I've put seat covers on before but never had to stretch one that much