My 2002 Yamaha blaster has a complete engine rebuild but start do I have to adjust the jet screw

also get a can of carb cleaner.
you need to take out pilot jet/main jet and soak then for like 10min/blow out with compressed air if you can.
you should be able to hold pilot jet up to a light and see through it.You will need a real small flat head screwdirver to take it out...if it is even a stock carb
Ok thanks a lot I'll upl pics tomorrow of Carl and whole bike cylinder ect thank for the help

also get a can of carb cleaner.
you need to take out pilot jet/main jet and soak then for like 10min/blow out with compressed air if you can.
you should be able to hold pilot jet up to a light and see through it.You will need a real small flat head screwdirver to take it out...if it is even a stock carb
Ok thanks a lot I'll upl pics tomorrow of Carl and whole bike cylinder ect thank for the help

No offense, but it sounds as if you have pretty much no mechanical knowledge. So from this point if you wanna learn, we all would be glad to help. I must say I think it is good for everyone to have some mechanical knowledge, mainly so you don't get screwed by mechanics. A good start is to download the manual and read some of the stickys in the top of each forum section

it seems the quads/bikes that were designed for inexperienced riders.
are the hardset to work on.
take away all the electrical problems blasters have and they are a piece of cake.
no radiator fluid/no power valves:)

image.jpg

it's not that complicated, might be something very simple thats getting overlooked or not checked.
just a process of elimination, and you learn to troubleshoot 2 strokes :)
Thanks for the help I got it to strat first kick and she run good now only thing now I don't really know how to adjust my clutch its tight when you pull the lever in but won't stop the bike can u help me on that