My 2000

H

hotwater

Picked it up on thanksgiving for cheap money. Needs some work, but runs and drives mint. This is my 5th or 6th quad. I also currently own a 2002 CRF50 that is built up, and a 1985 Yamaha Quad Zinger perfectly stock.

So yea, onto some photos:

81726gz.jpg

6s884sz.jpg

86gqebq.jpg

6y2ot39.jpg

89kix76.jpg

8c0cfip.jpg

only have the rear brakes hooked up?

I depend on my front brakes more than my back and they're also more effective than the rear

And the headlight.....gotta say, thats one of a kind B-)

only have the rear brakes hooked up?

I depend on my front brakes more than my back and they're also more effective than the rear

And the headlight.....gotta say, thats one of a kind B-)

Yea, I hear ya on the front brakes. I bought it missing the brake arms, and missing the brake lever.

It acctually had two of those lights mounted where the front plastics bolt down, one was busted, and it looked pretty bad. I removed my front grab bar, and tossed the working one down there for now. It is a Hella light, and I got to tell you, it is head and sholders above any stock light, it just doesnt look that great.

lmao, dude, gratz on the blaster, i love the light :p its unique, keep it on!! and yeah..they are bright as hell..

yeah, but cool, hope you enjoy it !

got to get a pipe and front bumper for that bike damn might loose the light wont find another one like that

got to get a pipe and front bumper for that bike damn might loose the light wont find another one like that

It has a DG pipe on there, but to be honest I dont like it much, plus its super rusted out, just surface rust.

I am going to make my own front bumper. The one that was on there was ghetto, so I swapped it with the light for now.

My plans are:
FMF "Fatty Moto" Pipe & FMF Power Core 2 Silencer
(If I keep the DG pipe and silencer, I am painting it, and repacking.)
Full skid plates
DIY front bumber & light mount
DIY rear rack/grab bar/ammo box
Nerf bars w/heel gaurds (anybody who has run over his/her own foot will tell you that heel gaurds are a must)
Tag bars
& New Plastics

fmf is an improvement over dg, i have both, but if your gonna spend the money on a new one then just get a factory 7 or an lrd instead. You wont spend to much more and there a hell of a lot better.