Music!

Hell yeah bro.I was thinking of you yesterday when I was going through some closets in the house and found my old cassettes.I found the Sepultura"Arise" album and a bunch of old school music.I also found my old Mettallica "garage days" and "jump in the fire" cassette.I was like a kid in the candy store.lol

Disturbed One of my most Favorite bands.Heres one of my Favorites
YouTube - Disturbed ~ Droppin Plates
We should drive down to NJ, (whilst listening to disturbed) have batt+freek put radios on our quads drive back (listening to disturbed) then go for a really long ride on our quads listening to disturbed!:eek:I:I
lol jk.
Heres another favorite of mine

Last edited by a moderator:
We should drive down to NJ, (whilst listening to disturbed) have batt+freek put radios on our quads drive back (listening to disturbed) then go for a really long ride on our quads listening to disturbed!:eek:I:I
lol jk.
YouTube - Disturbed - Voices

LOL too funny bro. I am always down for good music and a nice long blast on the wheelers.lol

i love just about any music rap country rock just needs to be idk how to say it but intense like 3peat by lil wayne not kiss my threw the phone..

Hell yeah bro.I was thinking of you yesterday when I was going through some closets in the house and found my old cassettes.I found the Sepultura"Arise" album and a bunch of old school music.I also found my old Mettallica "garage days" and "jump in the fire" cassette.I was like a kid in the candy store.lol

i know the feeling man arise is my fav sepultura album, but now without max, sepultura sucks, and wow u have the jump in the fire single, or is it the kill em album, that is a serious classic there brother

^^^^ -- The Devil Wears Prada --- Reptar, King of the Ozone

^^^^^^ great song by Parkway Drive called Romance is Dead

^^^^ how great thou art --- by Becoming the Archetype (christian death metal)

more to come eventually

Last edited by a moderator:
lol jk.
YouTube - Disturbed - Voices

that some funny chit man, i dont think i could listen to music while riding, what happens when u just gotta break into "dimebag" solo while hauling ass down the trail..............oh yea RIP dime

i know the feeling man arise is my fav sepultura album, but now without max, sepultura sucks, and wow u have the jump in the fire single, or is it the kill em album, that is a serious classic there brother

I have every Mettalica album(well between me and my older bro) up until reloaded.The new stuff does nothing for me honestly.I have the Jump in the fire single,Garage days,The garage days 6.???? revisited album and even have Altered Beast.Almost impossible to find these days.I here you on the Arise album.I had to rig up an old cassette player in my truck just to listen to some of these goodies.lol

that some funny chit man, i dont think i could listen to music while riding, what happens when u just gotta break into "dimebag" solo while hauling ass down the trail..............oh yea RIP dime

God rest his sole.DIMEBAG IS MISSED BY SO MANY.Including me.

I have every Mettalica album(well between me and my older bro) up until reloaded.The new stuff does nothing for me honestly.I have the Jump in the fire single,Garage days,The garage days 6.???? revisited album and even have Altered Beast.Almost impossible to find these days.I here you on the Arise album.I had to rig up an old cassette player in my truck just to listen to some of these goodies.lol

damn man u have lotsa classics there, but i gotta say the new metallica is pretty badass as long as the radio dont kill it like the black album

damn man u have lotsa classics there, but i gotta say the new metallica is pretty badass as long as the radio dont kill it like the black album

Well I should rephrase that a bit.lol I do like what I have heard from the newest album but load,reload etc does nothing for me.

i saw dime play with damageplan in sayerville nj 4 days befor he was killed

THAT f*ckED ME UP PRETTY BAD

No sh*t bro.That would F..K me up pretty bad also.I seen him once in concert and it was a bad ass show.I have a good friend who is big into guitar and Pantera of courese.He always owned Dimebags favorite guitar (I think it is a Washburn,The one with the lightning bolts etc.)Sorry not good with music instruments.lol Anyways when Dimebag passed he went and got 3 more and is all he will play with.

No sh*t bro.That would F..K me up pretty bad also.I seen him once in concert and it was a bad ass show.I have a good friend who is big into guitar and Pantera of courese.He always owned Dimebags favorite guitar (I think it is a Washburn,The one with the lightning bolts etc.)Sorry not good with music instruments.lol Anyways when Dimebag passed he went and got 3 more and is all he will play with.

dimes first guitar was a dean (the blue with the lightning bolts and kiss stickers) then he went to washburn, i want 1 but they are quite expensive

dimes first guitar was a dean (the blue with the lightning bolts and kiss stickers) then he went to washburn, i want 1 but they are quite expensive

See you know better than me.lol I know he sold most of his anniversary edition Strats to get some cash to help pay for them.Are you a guitar player freek.My 6 year old is a drum player.lol Only when he wants to be loud.lol

See you know better than me.lol I know he sold most of his anniversary edition Strats to get some cash to help pay for them.Are you a guitar player freek.My 6 year old is a drum player.lol Only when he wants to be loud.lol

lol, im a drummer also, but i play bass tooI:II:I