Music!

Stryder917

Jul 28, 2007
ElkCo, PA
SOME OF MY FAVORITE SONGS EVER ~ if you feel uncomfortable with language, or are against metal, or punk or anything don't listen to this stuff...........(i didn't wanna put this in video's cuz it isn't really anything to do with blasters or Anything like that, and its more of an offtopic deal) SORRY THEY ARE ALL VIDEOS BUT THAT WAS THE QUICKEST AND EASIEST WAY TO DO IT!!!!!!!!

---Behemoth - Conquer All

---Murderdolls - Graverobbing USA

---Otep - Crooked Spoons

--Satyricon - Mother North

-- Walls of Jericho - A Trigger full of promices

-- DevilDriver - not all who wander are lost

-- Metallica - Ride the Lightning

-Arch Enemy - My Apocolypse

-- Satyricon - K.I.N.G.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love heavy metal! i had to turn my speakers all the way up since i've gone deaf lol. good songs

more!!!

THIS VID IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont like heavy metal all that much it makes me depressed.. my favorite bands of all time are
the sounds
helicopter helicopter
sublime!!
foo fighters
jim jones (emotionless is the best song ever!!!)
billy talent
bob dylan
notorious big
PENNYWISE!!
H2O!!!

wow im a diverse listener lmao
i got like girly gay pop sh*t hardcore gangster rap rock stuff country stuff and punk and metal and just f*ckin laid back SUBBBBLIME

yeah i listen to sublime everyday before school it makes the day just THAT much easier.. it gives me that gently calm idea of nothing matters so i jsut sleep and chill all day... i think thats y im in 9th grade math for the 3rd time.. hmmmmmm

MORE!!! AGAIN....

(the video for this song is sorta suggestive..)

-- this video IS flagged, and it is probably good that it is...

thats some good music, i like marlyin manson, u listen to killswitch engage

imma have more music up later..i dont have time right now to put any up, cuz i gotta get some sleep sooon... so yeah.. dont forget about this topic...

OKAY GUYS, IM BACK WITH MORE MUSIC (yeah, its been a while since i have had this topic up top.. but what the hell, lets have some more metal,and punk [and some f=ed up band from PA] rip this sh*t up!!!)

(i hate rap but its funny)

NOW..THE FOLLOWING SONGS ARE CLASSIFIED AS "SUBVERSIVE" IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DEPRESSION, DON'T LISTEN...ITS MOSTLY GOTH METAL"

more to come shortly

MORE MUSIC

well, i got more music... the first few are just odd thigns by an electro-punk band called Mindless Self Indulgence (MSI) the rest... just music that i like, keep in mind that 80% of what im listening to his either classified as Subversive (which means possibly causes depression in some people) or it has explicit or very violent lyrics... but..otherwize... ENJOY hahahah

THIS IS FUNNY ITS A DEATH METAL VERSION OF "OOPS I DID IT AGAIN" HAHAH

(ignore the gay dancing kid)
(great song, but if you are impatient for it to take off fast forward to 0:59)

stryder this is blasterforum NOT music forum i THINK THERES A FORUM LIKE THAT OVER AT MTV OR FUSE!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA I FINALY GOT STRYDER AHAHAHAHAHAHA! YEAAAOOOOO

hahaha..you THOUGHT you got me... but... it is clearly stated -- "Off Topic (1 Viewing)
You can chat about anything in this forum. ATV's, music, life, sports, etc. Almost anything!

gotcha bro... and by the way... you can go f*ck a tree...just cuz you don't like metal..doesn't mean you have to go and f*ck with a post

Anyone that has been arund here as long as i have, you'll remember me havng this post a long long time ago.. Im bringing it back from the deadd -- some music to come shortly ---

How I missed this before.Some great music links.I am a big fan of the Dropkicks (seeing I am from Boston)lol Alot of good music that most will not even know or heard of.