monster blaster!!

MXmaineiac67

Feb 28, 2008
check it out! It has full Toomey exhaust, and other than that is stock. hopefully i'll be getting some new tires/wheels and possibly widen it this summer! :)

GEDC1339.jpg

AHHH can't start it!!

GEDC1347.jpg

yup stock tires

thanks guys
I can't get it started though, It has gas, oil, and a new spark plug. it will turn over when i kick it but it wont even attempt to fire. HELP please! :(

it may have a new plug, but does it have spark? take the plug out and connect the electrode to it. with it laying against the head have someone kick it over and see if there is a spark in it. do not hold the plug in your hand when you do this, you will get a nice suprise if you do.

plus it looks like those rear tires are flat.

it may have a new plug, but does it have spark? take the plug out and connect the electrode to it. with it laying against the head have someone kick it over and see if there is a spark in it. do not hold the plug in your hand when you do this, you will get a nice suprise if you do.

plus it looks like those rear tires are flat.
yeah, its Maine dude. reaaaaaaaaallllyyyy cold LOL!

and to flooded-funny..I love my blaster
f*** 4 strokes! I:I

for now just offset ur front wheels makes it look a whole lot better i just did it to mine the widen the rear axle

hey guys I put it in my heated garage for a couple hours and it woudlnt start because the oil was sludgy and wouldnt go through the lines i guess? I have no idea but i got it running heres a vid of my pipes (crappy digital cam video sorry)

and i have a flat in my left rear tire..

will a can of fixaflat work? I just want it to be ridable until this spring.

Last edited by a moderator:
get a bottle of green slime put it in the tire then air it back up that stuff seals great. that will take care of your tire problem

That Slime does work great. But when you go to change the tire off that rim have fun. It's a freakin' mess.