mods with 345$

We have them on 3 of our bikes. A lot of people run them and you will not find one story of somebody breaking them. A banshee axle will work. Then you have to get wider a arms or a diamond j kit. That will blow your budget.

I run the +4 spacers (+2 a side) Herp posted on both of my blasters. No problems at all. I've only caught about 4 foot of air with them on, no problems. I did lock-tite them to the studs. Not a bad investment if your on a budget.

I like what Herp said. Get a leak tester for sure (or build one) or that 345$ could go real quick. Im using spacers 2" each side I think. I havnt had a problem. Im not really jumping but I do hit logs, rocks, roots, holes, other quads, and occasionally a little green leprechaun. So far so good. If u keep your eye out u can get a good deal on a banshee rear axle. I would try and split the difference between motor and suspension. Imo one without the other is pointless. A 400 rear shock with bushings is a GREAT cheaper upgrade. Just don't go with the cheap Chinese crap front shocks u will find on e bay.

We have them on 3 of our bikes. A lot of people run them and you will not find one story of somebody breaking them. A banshee axle will work. Then you have to get wider a arms or a diamond j kit. That will blow your budget.

I agree. Never heard of them breaking. You may be able to get lucky and trade your axle for a Banshee one like I did. It depends how much work you want to put in to stretch your dollars. I've gotten many great deals by keeping a close eye on ebay,CL and for sale sections on forums. It may take some time to find what you want at a great deal but it's worth it in the end.

Look into diamond j' widening kit. i was able to win one at auction for $130.99 (WITH the Shock conversion kit) which allows me to use the shocks from the YFZ up front.

On ebay if they have ANY widening set for auction, at the end of the auction you can specify for what you want it.

good luck