might sell my blaster

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
so i have been talkin with the wife.. and a friend of mine and im prob gonna be selling my blaster once and if i get my taxes back.. depends on if child support intercets them for birthing fees for my son...

so i prob gonna sell the blaster and buy something faster... ether a banshee or a 400ex.. depends.. kinda leaning towrds a banshee just cuz the idea of a2 stroke 2 cyl 350 tickles my pee pee place! lol

and besides whats not to love about a banshee with pipes screaming down trails and threw the woods

Welcome to the club bro, cept I ain't gettin' no back-taxes :( and I'm not getting a banshee. Even though I doO love the idea and the imagineable tone of it rupturing my eardrums :I:

yea if i could sell my blasty for 2000 id do it in a heartbeat and buy a banshee but they bolth have the strong points a banshee in tight narrow trails suck! id go for the 400ex with reverse so when your lost you can back up not get off and lift haha

Welcome to the club bro, cept I ain't gettin' no back-taxes :( and I'm not getting a banshee. Even though I doO love the idea and the imagineable tone of it rupturing my eardrums :I:

lol yeah.. there is a guy that rides the lake and rivers i ride with a banshee with pro cuircit pipes.. thing is sooo loud but the sound of that motor is like sexy to my ears!!!..
i gettin 1,400 something back.. and im gonna sell my blaster so im lookin to spend 1500-2g's .. i found asweet 93 banshee with looks like fmf pipes bead lock rear rims, flat track/ mx tires. white seat, duncun racing graphics.. and its white and blue.. guy wants 2k obo.. found a few others stock, and a few piped and jetted around 1500

yea if i could sell my blasty for 2000 id do it in a heartbeat and buy a banshee but they bolth have the strong points a banshee in tight narrow trails suck! id go for the 400ex with reverse so when your lost you can back up not get off and lift haha

yeah true.. i love my blaster but i will be more comfortable on something bigger... and faster I:I

I love my banshee. First thing I did was replace all the suspension. Im trying to find some paul turner mid-range pipes for it. Then itll be an awesome machine.

Awesome handling
Good Brakes
Good Tires
Good low-end
And Awesome high-end

Cant beat that.

I love my banshee. First thing I did was replace all the suspension. Im trying to find some paul turner mid-range pipes for it. Then itll be an awesome machine.

Awesome handling
Good Brakes
Good Tires
Good low-end
And Awesome high-end

Cant beat that.

good to know!!... for the type of riding i do a banshee would be perfect.. ALOT of lake and river riding during the winter, and warm weather is mostly open fields, and trails.. nothing real tight so power is a must B-)

good to know!!... for the type of riding i do a banshee would be perfect.. ALOT of lake and river riding during the winter, and warm weather is mostly open fields, and trails.. nothing real tight so power is a must B-)

you wont be dissapointed my cuz and i have race tuned ours and i still get a buzz everytime im on it we dont have a good bottom end but weve tuned it to hit the high rev's and powerband with like a 1/4 throttle and all hell breaks loose

you wont be dissapointed my cuz and i have race tuned ours and i still get a buzz everytime im on it we dont have a good bottom end but weve tuned it to hit the high rev's and powerband with like a 1/4 throttle and all hell breaks loose

lol good.. the buzz from my blaster went away!! figure if i buy a stock one.. pipes jets and reeds is all i should need to make me happy in the power dept

lol good.. the buzz from my blaster went away!! figure if i buy a stock one.. pipes jets and reeds is all i should need to make me happy in the power dept

yeah i is still a fast bike stock but with a few upgrades it turns into a monster
p.s id sell my blaster too if i could get a banshee, im thinking of doing it it if the blaster breaks again
congratz on having a son aswellI:I

yeah i is still a fast bike stock but with a few upgrades it turns into a monster
p.s id sell my blaster too if i could get a banshee, im thinking of doing it it if the blaster breaks again
congratz on having a son aswellI:I

lol thanks he is 2 and loves quads!!! im actually hostin up some vids of him with him power wheels quad right now.. he rocks!!!

my blaster has been good to me just crave more power

that the Power Wheels with the All Terrain Traction on it? i got the same one for my kid 3 xmas's ago. I got the Jeep though. Thing is a tank

that the Power Wheels with the All Terrain Traction on it? i got the same one for my kid 3 xmas's ago. I got the Jeep though. Thing is a tank

his is so called all terrain traction.. its the lil star wars clone wars one. and its only right rear wheel ride so it does donuts well doing wheels.. i have te vids up but for some reason the sound is screwed up