Mid-Michigan reporting in!

Chevrolet4lyfe

May 20, 2016
Hello blaster forums and sh*t posters all!

I'm a relatively new owner of a Yamaha Blaster and according am joining this community for a number of reasons. Parts, Trails, repair help and even safety concerns. I noticed there isn't a thread about what to do in an ATV-related emergency and as an EMT/FF I would like to contribute some information to that.
Another thing I noticed is a very messy forums on trails and would like to provide some information on some cools ones I've found in Mid to northern Michigan and find some information on the best trails I may not know about in my state.

About me: Lansing, MI resident(Best city on this god damn earth), Owner of a 2004 Yamaha Blaster with a high-mid exhaust line and a few other small modifications. Aspiring Career Firefighter. Generalized sh*t-Poster.

Now that that is all out of the way I so far have one question on safety.

I noticed a lot of the trails in an area me and my buddies ATV in up in Roscommon, MI are one direction, however the direction is not labeled and to return to our base we need to head the opposite direction(and I'm sure people entering from other directions take the trail reversed as well). Are there any rules or rider etiquettes that prevent a front on collision on one of these tracks. It's hard to see what's up ahead as they're dug into the terrain pretty deep and over my illegal tommey exhaust I can't hear sh*t(f*ck the DNR).
How do I stop one of these Jerky boy ATVers from wrecking me or whoever I put in front?

Reactions: Lyndle
Welcome from sunny Colorado! I am very new to atvs so I can't answer your questions. However, I do want to see the responses to your questions. I am glad you asked.

I'm in east lansing. I've built a few blasters that can be seen in the motor swap section. I ride mio, st helens, Luzerne and many more, at least I have. Just picked up a new bike and will be heading to mio he first week of july.