Man O Man!

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Well I was looking through craigslist last night and came across the best deal ever! I was browsing quads and then I got bored so I looked at some dirtbikes. Typed in yz and found one. He posted it December 13 so I thought it was probably gone. It was a 2004 mint, yamaha yz85. This thing was MINT. And heres the price, $350.00! All it needed was a new cylinder, crank bearings, and a piston and rings. I called him up but it was SOLD! I was so pissed. If I called him maybe a week before I would have had a mint 2004 yz85! Man hopefully I find another good deal like that! Check it out. http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/mcy/956572017.html

Yeah it would of. I was hoping he would say "yeah i still have it", and then i would say "good cause ill be coming to get it tomorrow afternoon" he lives only 45 minutes away, and my dad said he would be more than happy to drive out there.

yea well heres how i got my blaster.i bought a 88-92 trx250x for $100 and the stator cover was cracked so i fixed it and my friend had a 2003 cr85 that needed a clutch and silencer so i traded him straight up for it.costs $200 for the silencer and clutch.so have $300 in it all together and it was like brand new.i sold that for $800 so i made $500 off of that yea i probably could of made more.but i bought my blaster for $900.so really i only paid $400 for my blaster