look at what i got for my 18 birthday

blaster199

TT/Flat Track Racer
Nov 30, 2008
missouri
Picture087.jpg

we went to las vegas for my 18 b-day this is the tattoo i got at club tattoo and done a little skydiving

let me know what you guys think of it

lol its cost me 350 the guy who done it we know he has done work for my mom his names joey hamiltion he work at hart and huntington when they had the show and i got a good deal on it too vegas is not cheap on tattoos lol

well now that im 18 its the real world and it seems like i grew up fast so i got the hour glass that is half full and still half more of the sand to go and the slipping away in the banner so its times slipping away i always told my self if i get one it has to be meaningfull not somthing in 6 months i wont like cause i got it for life now lol

them are the best type... i rather get a professional tat done at a 'done in a living room' price, friend of mine has a guy that used to come do his stuff and friends but the guy broke his hand bad and cant tat for months, so i havent been able to get more done.. i have 9 now but i need MOORREE lol

Well its sorta funny.....my tatting and breeding my pits are whats bulding my bike...this budget thing im living with....is getting old fast....lol Me and the wife work full times jobs + 4 kids....WoooHooooo Swing by and its almost free pay for suplies I use...and some bragging points up in here...you got a deal.....