Liberals are at it again...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres an idea, if you dont wanna hear it. Dont click on the threads with political titles! Make sense? Joys of being an american..... for now....

^ lol i agree, but being the last one was closed, i quit! but i agree to disagree with everyone! lol

The title was worthless liberals. You closed minded ass!!! If you think that the this quy is going to be the downfall of America as you see it then you are indeed blind. The country is in disarray from the greed over the last 8 years, and personally I don't believe that there is a short term recovery plan that be the fix all for the economy.

I do not agree with all that he stands for but compared to what I've gone thru the last 8 years with my business, I have a little bit of hope for the future now.

Lets try it for a while to see how it goes. We don't have a choice as I see it since he has been elected.

hey f*cking sparky. in the time you've been back you've opened like 15 useless threads and now heres another one thats pointless and insaulting. i dont even know what its about but i do know a comment like that is quite harsh to some.

stop being an idiot. f*cking douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.