Learning to ride wheelies

peacher213

Jan 29, 2009
Hey everyone....Im new to the sport quads...So today I decided to practice my wheelies.....I only went off the back once.. lmao I:I

i agree with above post however when i was practicing wheelies i had no backbrake, so i had to use the H and P method ( hope and pray lol) and also what kind of exhaust is that MR 305?

haha u got that jacked up blasty n cant get it up? thats not good man. n i def learned without back breaks haha its not easy. but a real easy way is to just look for a bump big enough for both your front tires and even lol. just pop up in 2nd u'll get it quick. just keep yur foot on the brake =)

yea i have had my blaster for about 6 months and the wheelie is one of the funnest things i have done on it i usally find a long stretch get it up to 6 gear and put my foot in the back bumper and pull back a little bit, i all so did this with no brakes, i came back over once doin about 80+ kph. got up and hauled some more wheelies :p

23lih00.jpg
better be good riding them in the street!!!!!lol wheelie champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Nice wheelie biotch!!!

I don't understand why people have trouble doing wheelies? Putting your foot on the grab bar isn't a real wheelie....but I guess it's good to learn how to balance.

I recommend getting comfortable just doing rolling wheelies, like popping the tires up and seeing how long you can keep them up with the throttle.

Once you're comfortable getting the front wheels off the ground a bit, like in the above pic, tap the front brakes when the wheels are in the air...it will keep you balanced better. By now you'll know that you want to be sitting back on the seat, pulling up on the bars at first, and then once you're in the air you lean forward a little bit...depending on how much you weight, how tall you are, etc, to get it to balance. If you flip over the back, you were on the throttle too much and went past the balance point. Once you find that balance, you'll feel it, you can let of the throttle a lot and the front end stays exactly where it is! Practice in a big flat field, prefereably with soft grass!! But then keep in mind, if you master wheelies in a field, you'll need less throttle to get the front end up if you were to wheelie on pavement.

yeah i did it right the first time, i learned on the pavement, a little harder but quite fun screaming past the neighbors at 50, dumb biotch called the cops!!

YA the vids on u tube arent the dumb ones!!! there is one i have of my husband flipping his quad 2wice and breaking his shoulder! thats dummm

lol I was watching those videos and then I saw your helmet on here and knew that had to be you lol...good videos

cool. i have been riding for a year and i dont even really know how to wheelie. I know i suck.

Man i just got mine a month ago and it is so easy to wheelie. i find 6th gear the easiest. faster you go and get to the balance point and it almost goes over, then you just let off and the engine pulls it back down:) nothin to it. practice in a big field though not pavement.

nice bike blasterman, i almost bought a 2003 just like it...sadly it sold before i could get there.