Knowledge and Experience is priceless

loh61546

Jul 24, 2010
Manito, IL.
I just wanted to say thank you to the forum. The amount of experience and knowledge on this board is unbeatable. Keep up the great work everyone. Thank you.

dont know if i helped directly, but i'll throw out a "your welcome" for us all, we luv this sh*t !!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry but is it just me or does he have the diamond symbol for the most donated to the site.......... hes donated the same amount as me donated though. WTF?

i dont think it means the most donated, just the most donated at one time.

also i know i have helped, but i wont take a "your welcome," i will take a "you're welcome"

i dont think it means the most donated, just the most donated at one time.

also i know i have helped, but i wont take a "your welcome," i will take a "you're welcome"

dont be gettin all gramatical on me, hhhahaaaaaa

and why would dude donate that much, and not be supporting member ?????????

Hey fellas. i was not trying to ruffle any tail feathers. LOL. Did not mean to steal the diamond. I just wanted to give back a little to the forum. I've saved a lot of time & money by reading the forum.

Hey fellas. i was not trying to ruffle any tail feathers. LOL. Did not mean to steal the diamond. I just wanted to give back a little to the forum. I've saved a lot of time & money by reading the forum.

hahaha no no, you're taking it all wrong, seeing someone else with it is great that kennedy guy is a major toolbag lol. :eek: :eek: