KAWASAKI MOJAVE IS FASTER!!!!

blaster551

Nov 22, 2007
RI
I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THE MOJAVE IS FASTER AND BETTER IN EVERY WAY EXCPT BEING A 4 STROKE KINDA PISSED

how did u find this out?....or did u get beat in a race?....please explain yourself

what I say about that is who cares if it is faster, better more durable. it all depinds on what you like!! some people like 2strokes some people like four strokes, WHO CARES!!!

Actually, it does suck.

My friend has a 250 4-stroke mojave and we have been drag racing regularly for the last few weeks... we are neck and neck until I start winding out 3rd gear, then when I shift to 4th, he runs off and leaves me.

He indicated that the Mojave has 22 hp stock...something like that.

Anyway, my stock blaster is having trouble with the mojave...as emberassing as it is to admit!!!

can i ask u why u own a blaster....if your just bashing it?....dosent make much sense to me

hmmm, wheres proof?, maybe u suck at riding?, what kind of surface was it? next time post a damn video maybe

who me???? i was just wondering and to anwser you question i had no choice i wanted a raptor 350 but i couldent afford it at the time and i wasenting saving anymore 3g is enough

raptors ingeneral are P.O.S.....and 3g's for a blaster?.....u could have got yourself a 3 year old raptor 350 for under 3g's..... and anyway in a race its 5% bike and 95% rider.....my buddy has a mojave and i beat him......big deal

Actually, it does suck.

My friend has a 250 4-stroke mojave and we have been drag racing regularly for the last few weeks... we are neck and neck until I start winding out 3rd gear, then when I shift to 4th, he runs off and leaves me.

He indicated that the Mojave has 22 hp stock...something like that.

Anyway, my stock blaster is having trouble with the mojave...as emberassing as it is to admit!!!

Yes, I have been beaten by mojaves too. I think the liquid cooling really helps them.

mojaves are problem prone....the mods cost way too much to pay and a blaster with a pipe will beat the hell out of a mojave.i know this becuase i own both..

No way a 250 mojave can beat a blaster,

A stock blaster is just as fast as a stock warrior 350 due to the power to weight ratio of the blaster.and warriors smoke mojaves.

lmfao man just buy a mod or 2 or maybe ur blaster is worn out. if so try top rebuild i be damned if a 250 4 stroke could beat my blaster. but ty for post i needed a good laff