just wont leave me alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish he woulda sent them to me... i would have stabbed him, pulled his eyes out and hot glued them to his stomach, and took a nailgun and shoot it thru the pupil o_O bring it on biotch hahahahahhahhahaha im being evil today :)

some guy names ilovehonda pm's me on this site and insults me the blaster yamaha and this site so i tell him to screw and he still wont leave me alone im going to try to get those pm's up for you to show some really ignerent people in this world

Send me the PM's and talk to me via YIM or AIM (lbwdnet)...
No one should be threatening others via PM and if they are, they need to be warned by a moderator or administrator such as myself.

what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes not banned!!!!!!!! now hes threnthing me Re: hello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEll guess what you little twerp i'm 18 6'5 and 350 pounds and a top offensive lineman for the state of alabama

LIKE I SAID, SEND ME THE PM'S SO I CAN SEE IF WE SHOULD BAN HIM. WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GET PERMISSION BEFORE BANNING USERS.

sorry to all just tryin to have a little fun and at first i thought i was on red riders and saw somebody on a yamaha and thought it would be fun to pick at them cause they were on red riders. also my brother has a blaster and i always make fun of him for having it lol(but he can smoke my butt lol) I was just messing with blaster551 but i guess he didnt think it was funny and i never used a single curse word were he used many and had horrible language and i think this is a very neat site. And also will lbwd please delete my profile because i do not have any use in coming back to this site SORRY TO ALL

sorry to all just tryin to have a little fun and at first i thought i was on red riders and saw somebody on a yamaha and thought it would be fun to pick at them cause they were on red riders. also my brother has a blaster and i always make fun of him for having it lol(but he can smoke my butt lol) I was just messing with blaster551 but i guess he didnt think it was funny and i never used a single curse word were he used many and had horrible language and i think this is a very neat site. And also will lbwd please delete my profile because i do not have any use in coming back to this site SORRY TO ALL

You're an odd one. If your brother uses the internet, send him here. Enjoy the infracture and banning job we have done. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.