just wont leave me alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaster551

Nov 22, 2007
RI
some guy names ilovehonda pm's me on this site and insults me the blaster yamaha and this site so i tell him to screw and he still wont leave me alone im going to try to get those pm's up for you to show some really ignerent people in this world

some guy names ilovehonda pm's me on this site and insults me the blaster yamaha and this site so i tell him to screw and he still wont leave me alone im going to try to get those pm's up for you to show some really ignerent people in this world
i dont find him any where who was he? i hate assholes let me know.

im trying to get them up right now Y dont you take your UGLY little blue yamaha and shove it up your butt!!!!!!!!!!! This is for honda riders only so do everyone a favor and sink your yamasucky in the freakin LAKE!!!!! You are a FARTHEAD

Re: hello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you a 5 year old cause you sure can't spell

and another hello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i love honda\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a retard.probablly not even american lol. oh well dude dont let punks like that bother you

dont let this retard bother you .they dont have anything else to do but sleep with their honda lol

yes, good thing you reported it, if u can send me the messages that eh sent to u so i can see the proof we will take care of him

and another hello

i love honda\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its bad when you cant even go online and talk to people with the same intrest with out someone being a jerk dont worry about this dude

i have looked at the messages that ilovehonda has sent to blaster 551

he will not be coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.