Just Some Random Photos

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Well this it is before the rebuild began, you guys probably forgot what it looked like so here it is!!!

What a transformation
Here it is the day i bought it

106bl2f.jpg

t69tar.jpg

zobxht.jpg

1hqir9.jpg

2hqsayp.jpg

Now Here It Is....

2w3rybt.jpg

9ia3kl.jpg

2zsprsx.jpg

fy339w.jpg

wgohs2.jpg

looks awesome man! any reason why you didn't keep the light from the newer hood? iam thinking about doing that to my 88 but iam clueless as to if it can jsut bolt right on? PM me if you ahve any tips!

iam thinking about doing that to my 88 but iam clueless as to if it can jsut bolt right on? PM me if you ahve any tips!

i was actually just looking into that. anything older than 03 you have to buy a little bracket for the nose peice to use the new style nose. i found the peice on one of the online shops i see recomended alot on this forum i think it was project blaster, i do remember it was cheap, like $8 i think. there is also a guy on ebay that sells the plastics for 03-06 i think he has, black, white and blue. from $300-$350 shipped.

you don't exactly need the bracket..it fits using the 2 holes on top, under the bars. ron89 did the new headlight thing. you just take the old mounting bracket for the plastic and bend it straight up. i'll try to find you a pic if you need it.

yah i know you dont need it, but its gives you way more support, and i could jump it, and the hoods not going to go up or moving around