John deere race sled

blasterkid89

Jan 2, 2009
good old canisteo ny
Here’s a couple sketches of a vintage john Deere oval racing snowmobile I’m building for a summer project it will have lowered rear suspension, Wahl drag skis, lowered steering post, oval loop bars, hydraulic breaks off a new car, studded track, low profile seat, shaved gas tank, the hood, pan, tunnel will be john Deere green and the seat, and tank will be gloss black, and for a motor I’m going to use a mid 90’s arcticat liquid cooled so hopefully as soon as it gets a little warmer out i will start the build
jdracesled1a.jpg

jdracesled1a001.jpg

heres a couple pics of the JD cyclone chassis im using it has really low miles on it so its a rolling chassis so do tou think i should keep it this green color? or repaint it john deere green with in boces?
Shannonssleds008.jpg

Shannonssleds009.jpg

Shannonssleds013.jpg

sweet sled.....Is that another JD beside it? I am sure its a 73 John Deere 600 when I look at the bars

Nothing runs like a Deere...on crack.

yeah the first snowmible i ever owned was a jd liquifire 440 with a cyclone hood i payed $25 for it brought her hme and got it running the same day, i rode it around for 2 years then she blew up haha even did some costom flames when i was 14 lol
DSCF0001-33.jpg

DSCF0012a-1.jpg