ITP Rims and Mazzis Razr Tires

bacardiboy

Feb 20, 2008
Wisconsin
Thinkin about selling my full set (fronts and backs) of ITP rims with the Maxxis Razr tires that are on them. The rims are in good shape and the front tires have 90% tread left, the backs 80%. Fronts are 20X6.00-10, backs are 18x10-8. Any help with what the value of these are? Any sincere interest in buying them? I might sell them here or on Ebay, I do alot of business on Ebay so I would probably get more for them on there...I don't know!!! I have some pics, but they are pretty crummy, i have a terrible cold and dont feel like either pulling the blaster out or taking the wheels off now.

I may be interested in buyin them if the price is fair, not sure what they are worth, I bought my back rims "douglas" brand new for $50 shipped and I got my holeshots for the back for about the same, dont know what you are thinkin, I missed and auction that went for just under $150 for a nice set of all 4 itp's with holeshots, shipping was a bit high but it was only 15 miles from me, any way check around see what they are worth or what not but i will offer around $150 or so plus shipping if they are nice.

Change of Plan

I think I am going to wait a little bit, I have a different plan going on...now thinking about keeping the fronts and selling the backs, I want bigger than a 8 in the back, I can use rims designed for the Warrior or banshee in the back can't I?

let me know what you want for the back, yea with flyers you have to use banshee warrior hubs,,,, I have a pair if you wanted to do a good deal on them rears, pretty sure they are banshee, i could probly measure or post pics, I'd like to get a set of lower profile backs.