Injuries

[i was ridin my old dirtbike and went of trail, fell, tree got wedged between the front fender and tire, then my step mom tried dodgin me on her 350 and ran my leg over then fell off......./QUOTE]

That was hilarious ! !!

man, i wish she was single, mr305's a lucky guy hahaha.

i've wrecked my blasters a few times, trees, rollovers, etc but never really got hurt. just a week or so ago i was doin a 5th gear powerslide i the snow and ran out of countersteer, so she spun around on me and caught and went over. no damage tho, just get it back on it's wheels asap and start it back up and go!

the worst of my wrecks happened on my yzf600r. back tire went out from under me on some wet tar at about 50mph. bike got messed up, dealer said $600 worth of damage to the plastics, that was AFTER i fixed the windscreen, footpeg, clutch lever, clip-on, and left hand controls. here's the $600 arai..... gladly 3 helmets came with the bike, and i just had to be wearing the lightest, most comfortable, most expensive of the 3 when i wrecked. although maybe it was a good thing, might have been worse, i did get knocked out.