Import a blaster from Europe.

PureXTC

Mar 9, 2009
A sad day was cast upon many Americans when Yamaha announced that it could no longer sell blaster in the states.

My question is: Do they still sell new blasters in Europe and if so, can I have one shipped to me? Paying over a grand to have it shipped, of course.

We got 08's made over here but that's the last of them that was made, good luck trying to trust someone to send it over after you pay them. I would just go for a yfz if I was you since your coin to be paying the extra 1k

they are all the same so spending all the extra money to just be able to say you have an 08 blaster is kinda stupid. buy you a good used one and spend all the extra money you just saved on modding it into one bass ass Blaster instead of having a bone stock one for the same price.

I wonder if the blasters in europe make more HP stock? You know like all cars do.

We seem to get the watered down version.

But hey we still got the big 3 right?

lolz. to the max.

right the last blasters ever made were in 2007 (i have one of the last ones made lol) but they are the same as the 06. Yes they do still make the banshee but its the same just different color plastics and frame.

As for the more HP, its a bit of black area the engines don't make more HP but our fuel is better as its more like race gas so in theory our blasters could be a little bit faster but i doubt there is any difference.