imageready or photoshop

I think the music downloading lawsuits has come to a halt these day.

They have just found a way to keep the money flowing in by pushing an even bigger cookie cutter sh*t product for people to pay retarded prices for sh*t bands like nickleback and turds like the jonas brothers by distributing the sh*t product at mega market shopping centers like wal mart and best buy.

I went to best buy the other day to buy a cd with a 25 dollar gift card I got for christmas. I couldnt find one cd of a band I like. Most of the time I have to download a cd because when the last time you saw gary numans "tubeway army" in a store? Or the pixies "come on pilgrim"
?

I think the music downloading lawsuits has come to a halt these day.

They have just found a way to keep the money flowing in by pushing an even bigger cookie cutter sh*t product for people to pay retarded prices for sh*t bands like nickleback and turds like the jonas brothers by distributing the sh*t product at mega market shopping centers like wal mart and best buy.

I went to best buy the other day to buy a cd with a 25 dollar gift card I got for christmas. I couldnt find one cd of a band I like. Most of the time I have to download a cd because when the last time you saw gary numans "tubeway army" in a store? Or the pixies "come on pilgrim"
?

exactly!!! the 'good stuff' isnt avalable via big markets.. wallmarts or best buy... the heavy death metal scares the re re's at wallmart and the prepo emo homo kids at best buy