im in a pickle

bagds10

Mar 30, 2010
az
i found 2 quads. one is a 98 bore .030 over, fmf pipe/silencer, everythings extended, needs tires, and no title for 1000. the other is a 2002 with bills pipe, vforce reeds and good tires, and a title for 1500. which one is a better deal? i have some money and dont know which one i should get

ok. i will look at them both tomorrow anyways. but ill check out the one with title first

the one with out the title no matter what mods is ground to talk some one down go look at it and go over there with 750-800 cash and talk them down just run the #s first. if its not stolen they will let u run it first. then if u wanna title just buy a frame with one. i know some states u need them and some u dont. always good to have one.

if there is one with extended axle and arms get it. run the vin, if its stolen tell the guy its stolen and you cant se paying for a stolen quad. or tell nobody its 'hot' and get a different frame. if it doesnt have a title and its not stolen you can always get a title for a legitemently bought quad.

I see your in Arizona, Are they anal about paperwork like California. California is the worst for needing paperwork. If paperwork is not a big deal for you, I think it comes down to what "everything is extended" means on the 89. If every corner is extended than that's a lot of money in upgrades. Do all the math.

Run the vin on the 98 its gonna have little more hp with the bore. I would drive both and see which one runs the best. The 98 may me a little better deal if its extended all around. If you have cash in hand they should let you test drive them. Good Luck on your purchase.